6 chicken thighs
salt and pepper to taste
1 Tbsp honey
1/2 C freshly squeezed lime juice
3 Tbsp olive oil
1 C shredded, unsweetened
1/8 - 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1. Season your chicken thighs lightly on both sides with salt and pepper; then
place them in a dish or bag to marinate in a blend of olive oil, lime juice, and
honey. Marinate for at least 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 400° F and mix the coconut and cayenne
pepper in a shallow bowl or on a plate.
3. Dredge the chicken in the coconut mixture (or simply shake it like crazy).
Place on a rack in a baking pan. Pour the marinade that remains into the
bottom of the pan.
4. Bake for 20 minutes.
5. Then, cover lightly with tin foil, reduce the heat to down to 375° F and bake for
another 15 minutes, or until the chicken reaches a temperature of 160° F.
6. Allow the chicken to rest for 10 minutes. Plate and serve with a lime wedge