Eat, Drink & Be Merry: Greek Pork Loin Roulade
2 lb pork loin
4 C baby spinach, loosely
3 cloves garlic
1/4 C kalamata olives
2 tsp fresh Greek oregano
1. Blanch spinach, and allow to drain and cool in a colander. Set your oven to
preheat to 350ºF.
2. While the spinach cools, roll cut your pork loin using a sharp knife.
3. Add garlic, olives, spinach, and Greek oregano (regular oregano will work,
too) into your food processor and pulse into a ﬁne mixture.
4. Spread mixture onto cut loin evenly and roll. Tie with kitchen twine to allow
the roulade to hold its shape.
5. Place the roast in a covered dish, and bake for 30 minutes. At the 30 minute
point, uncover and cook for additional 30 minutes, or until your pork reaches
an internal temperature of 140ºF.
6. Allow to rest 5 minutes before serving. Remove twine, and slice