See Anna's Before and After Pics of Her Closet!
When it comes to work, I'm incredibly organized- When it comes to my home... not so much. That's why I was so incredibly excited to work with Closet and Storage Concepts. They're locally owned by Karen and John Bradbury with a showroom at 356 Ely Avenue in Norwalk, CT. I was embarassed by how my closets looked, honestly. Like most people, my husband and I always complain about not having enough storage in our home but weren't really sure what to do about it. Turns out, we did have the room- We just weren't utilizing it correctly. That's when Karen came into the picture. She came to our home for a free consulation, took measurements, paid attention to the kind of room I needed and created a layout for a new closet that would best match my needs. From having a "valet rod" (so I can plan out and hang my outfits the night before- No hassle at 4am when I'm running out the house to the studio!) to a rod that pulls down a whole second pair of pants- I was in heaven! I loved going to the showroom to see what different options were available and I can't believe the whole process was so fun.
They're also offering a special for STAR listeners! 10% off for jobs up to $3,000 or 0% financing for 12 months! They are are also offering a free belt, tie racks, or a
free valet rod with a purchase of up to $3,000.
And remember, they don't just do closets but mud rooms, pantries, garages, laundry rooms, and murphy beds!
So (please don't judge) here's a shot of my closet before the transition:
and now after Closet and Storage Concepts fixed it all:
Want a free consultation? It's as easy as clicking here and contacting them! Closet and Storage Concepts can also be reached at 1888-THE-CLOSET.
Click HERE to get directions to their showroom at 356 Ely Avenue in Norwalk, CT!
356 Ely Avenue, Norwalk, Ct.
From I95 South
- Take the CT-136/Tokeneke Road exit – Exit 12 toward Rowayton
- Turn right onto Tokeneke Road/CT-136 - continue to follow CT-136 for 1.4 miles
- Turn left onto Wilson Avenue - continue 1.3 miles
- Turn right onto Wilson Avenue/CT-136 - continue 0.2 miles
- Take the first left onto Ely Avenue - continue 0.1 miles
- Turn left onto Duke Place - parking lot is on your right
From I95 North
- Take the US-7 exit – Exit 15 towards Norwalk/Danbury - continue 0.2 miles
- Take the exit toward Maritime Aquarium/South Norwalk - continue 0.1 miles
- Turn left onto West Avenue - continue 0.5 miles
- Turn slight right onto Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive – continue 1.8 miles
- Turn left onto Duke Place – parking lot is on your left