The Top 10 Most Annoying Things Your Friends Post On Facebook
I can guarantee that there is not a day that goes by where you're not annoyed by some stupid post from one of your Facebook friends that pops up in your news feed. I know it happens to me at least five times a day.
Here are the top 10 MOST ANNOYING things your friends post on Facebook. Feel free to add your own in the comments.
1. Almost naked self portraits may sound enticing but not when they're coming from your relatives and some people who just need to keep their shirts on.
2. Food pictures - we get it, you had dinner. You'll probably have it again tomorrow.
3. The most interesting man in the world meme might have been funny for a day, but at this point if we wanted his face clogging up our news feed we would be friends with him instead of you.
4. Pictures of purchases are mainly just to brag and we get quite enough of that on Facebook without you adding your iPad popping out of its case.
5. Cats - Enough with the cats already. I think even they are sick of showing up on Facebook at this point.
6. Facebook hoaxes - There is such a thing as Facebook hoaxes. Be smart enough to learn how to avoid them.
7. Chains on Facebook are just a waste of time - you're not going to die young or run out of luck or fall from God's favor if you don't share that touching story with all of your friends.
8. If you ask me for a million likes I'll defriend you for a million days.
9. Oh my gosh did you see the finale of my favorite show!? I probably didn't. And if I did or want to and haven't seen it yet, you're ruining it for me.
10. Motivational words pictures are just plain cheesy.
photo credit: (c) iStockphoto/Thinkstock