- 1 lb ground beef (or vegetarian crumble)
- 3 cups of beef broth (or vegetable broth to make vegetarian)
- 4-5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 TB dried parsley
- 1 TB dried basil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1, 28 oz can of diced tomatoes
- 1, 6oz can of tomato paste
- 1 cup V8 (or any vegetable drink)
- 2 cups uncooked shell pasta
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt1 cup of water
- Optional topping- shredded cheese
- First mix together the can of tomatoes, and tomato paste in crockpot.
- Next add broth, beef, garlic, parsley, basil, onion, V8 and salt/pepper.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7-8 hours or on HIGH for 4-5 hours.
- When 30 minutes are left of cook time, add in the 1 cup of water and noodles. Stir to combine. Put lid back on and continue cooking for 30 minutes.
If you like your soup to have more liquid, feel free to add some extra broth and or water when you add the noodles.
Recipe via familyfreshmeals.com