Miss any of The Big Jim and Anna Show? Here's what happened...
Today Teresa nominated her best friend of twenty years Melody. Melody has tirelessly taken care of her four children working multiple jobs for years. She’s remained strong during diabetes and now with a MS diagnosis- Her best friend feels that she deserves a helping hand this season, so we’ve hooked her up with a spa day courtesy of Adam Broderick Salon and Spa, gift certificates for dinner, gift cards for shopping so she can buy some holiday gifts and food to fill that pantry.
7:40a COUPLE’S COURT- CARS
Lora called in because her husband Aaron is obsessed with cars. She wants him to give it all up to spend more time with her and the family. She also wants him to sell his Mustang that she thinks he’s racing. Aaron says that it’s just a hobby and there are worse things he could be doing. The audience ultimately agreed with him and he keeps the car… and his hobby.
NAME OUR INTERN
Meet Justin. He’s our new intern and in the radio biz, you need an intern name. So we asked the audience to name him. Check out his picture and let us know what we should call him on our Facebook page.
DAILY DISH IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
Justin Bieber told Ryan Seacrest in an interview yesterday that he’s just a 19-year-old BOY and that the media keeps forgetting that he’s young and to cut him some slack.
Sarah Palin is getting a new reality show on The Sportsman Channel called “Amazing America” It will debut next April. That channel focuses on hunting, fishing and shooting. Apparently there’s a need for more Sarah Palin on reality shows.
MTV has announced that their Artist of the Year for 2013 is . . . . They explained that Miley's duet with ROBIN THICKE at the "VMAs" was the year's most watched video on their websites . . . and that the MTV web page devoted to Miley had more hits than any other artist's.
Adam Sandler is the most overpaid actor of the year according to Forbes.
Here's the Top 10 list:
1. Adam Sandler: His movies earn $3.40 for every dollar he's paid.
2. Katherine Heigl: Her movies earn $3.50 for every dollar she's paid.
3. Reese Witherspoon: Her movies earn $3.90 for every dollar she's paid.
4. Nicolas Cage: His movies earn $6 for every dollar he's paid.
5. Kevin James: His movies earn $6.10 for every dollar he's paid.
6. Denzel Washington: His movies earn $8.30 for every dollar he's paid.
7. Steve Carell: His movies earn $10 for every dollar he's paid.
8. (tie) Jennifer Aniston and Matt Damon: Their movies earn $10.60 for every dollar they're paid.
10. Ryan Reynolds: His movies earn $10.70 for every dollar he's paid.
Big Jim endlessly made fun of Anna’s beautiful and classy shirt- then got everyone else involved too. It’s 60 Seconds Behind the Scenes:
TRIPLE SHOT OF INFO ESPRESSO
Big Jim counted down the three stories you should know for the day and they are.
1. Sandy Hook asks for privacy approaching the one-year anniversary. More here.
2. New York wants chimps to be real people. More here.
3. Tips for Jesus makes it to New York. More here.
Think you're having a bad day? A woman in Georgia sat on a toilet seat in Home Depot and it was superglued to her butt. Click here to watch the news broadcast and get a good laugh.