The Anna & Raven Show: Not Down with the Sickness

Anna & Raven are wide awake this morning! If you missed any of today’s show, catch up with Anna & Raven OnDemand now!

All I need to Know about you: 0:00

If you brag that your town or zip code has the most amount of positive coronavirus cases or if you were so inspired by news stories that despite the fact you’ve never sewed a day in your life but you order a sewing machine through a delivery service so you can start making masks in the comfort of your home, that’s all I need to know about you!

Not getting down with the Sickness: 3:26

According to a study, 85 percent of people are doing things to keep themselves from getting sick…makes sense. But what about the other 15 percent that aren’t doing that?!

Dating in a Quarantine: 6:00

Dating expert and stand-up comedian Courtney Davis shares her best tips on why now is the best time to find love!

March Sadness Continues: 9:38

Everything is either closed or cancelled anyway, so why not rewatch some of the greatest sad movies of all time. It’s another round of March Sadness! It’s the Elite Eight! Which movie is sadder? Titanic or The Notebook?

Raven’s Report Card: Raven Working from Home: 14:14

It’s her favorite time of the week, when Anna calls Raven’s wife Alicia to see how he behaved as a husband! What do you think his grade will be since he started working from home!

To Book or not to Book: 18:06

Airlines have been hit with because of the coronavirus, Anna has plans with her family to take vacations later this year, but she’s hesitant about actually buying the tickets now. Are you booking any flights? Even if it’s months in advance?

Three things you Should Know: 21:24

We know there’s plenty of information going on and it’s tough to stay on top of it all. Anna & Raven have you covered with three things you should know!

Can’t Beat Raven: 24:28 Can Amy beat Raven? 

Every morning at eight try and beat Raven on today’s biggest celebrity stories! If you can do better than him, you win a $100 gift card to Dunkin’! Good luck!

Three MORE things you Should Know: 28:07

There really is so much news out there that we couldn’t have just three things! Here are three MORE things you should know!