Listen to Kevin & Jenna every afternoon from 2pm-7pm on Star 99.9. Fun, fast-moving conversations about pop culture, family, and Connecticut life. Kevin & Jenna keep you up to date on everything you need to know as you wind down your workday with news and entertainment segments, plus daily interviews from Connecticut influences in “The Feed”. Listen at 4pm for “I Should Have Known That” to win tickets to an upcoming show.
Follow Kevin & Jenna
Latest from Kevin & Jenna
- THE FEED: A Circus, A Paw-ty, and Glowing Wild at the ZooEvery Friday in The Feed Kevin and Jenna talk to Megan from CampByMama.com about all the great things to do in Connecticut with the family. 1. Stew Leonard’s in Norwalk Touch – A – Truck Saturday September 16 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm in the parking lot hosted by WOW the Cow and his friends! Join…Continue Reading
- THE FEED: Our Friend, Fiber!Every Thursday in The Feed Kevin and Jenna chat with an expert about all things health and wellness. This week we chat with Registered Dietician Nutritionist Yanissa Marte, of @yanissamarterd. In this episode, Yanissa tells us all about FIBER! We even play a fun game where we try to figure out which foods have the…Continue Reading
- THE FEED: Prepping Your Home for Cozy SeasonEvery Wednesday, Kevin and Jenna talk to a local expert about the things that make our lives easier, from home improvement to DIY to parenting. This week we chat with Home Expert Susie Calabrese of @susiecal_CT. Susie has got all the details on what we need to tackle inside and outside our homes before cozy…Continue Reading
- THE FEED: All You Can Eat Buffets, The Connecticut WayEach Tuesday, Kevin and Jenna talk about all things food in Connecticut with Alex from CT FoodGirly. All-you-can-eat buffets are back, and Alex tells us about all the great, local spots that we should take advantage of ASAP! Image Credit: Getty ImagesContinue Reading
- K&J CHATS: EMMY-nominated actor and comedian Ilana Glazer!We talk to EMMY-nominated actor and comedian Ilana Glazer! She is also the co-creator, writer, director, executive producer and star of the critically-acclaimed show Broad City and is currently on her stand-up tour across the country. Ilana talks about her experiences on the road and how different she is now compared to the early days of…Continue Reading
- THE FEED: Fall Sports are Back in Connecticut!Every Monday in The Feed Kevin and Jenna talk to The Ump Vin Sarullo about everything going on in Connecticut sports. Image Credit: Getty Images Continue Reading
- THE FEED: Oyster Festival, Live Music in Our Own Backyards, & Honey Harvests!Every Friday in The Feed Kevin and Jenna talk to Megan from CampByMama.com about all the great things to do in Connecticut with the family. 1. 45th Annual Oyster Festival Fun, Food, Entertainment, Arts & Crafts and vendors in Veterans Memorial Park in Norwalk. Saturday, September 9th (11am – 11pm) and Sunday, September 10th (11am – 8pm).…Continue Reading
- THE FEED: Health, Wellness, and Back to SchoolEvery Thursday in The Feed Kevin and Jenna chat with an expert about all things health and wellness. This week we chat with Registered Dietician Nutritionist Yanissa Marte, of @yanissamarterd. In this episode, Yanissa gives tips on wellness as our kids transition back to school! Wondering how to make sure your kids get enough water…Continue Reading
- THE FEED: Kicking Off Football Season at HomeEvery Wednesday, Kevin and Jenna talk to a local expert about the things that make our lives easier, from home improvement to DIY to parenting. This week we chat with Home Expert Susie Calabrese of @susiecal_CT. Susie tells us all the secrets to hosting a great Football party at home, as well as ways to…Continue Reading
- THE FEED: Simple Grab-and-Go Options from Great Local SpotsEach Tuesday, Kevin and Jenna talk about all things food in Connecticut with Alex from CT FoodGirly. With so many kids back in school, busy season is beginning to kick in. Alex tells us about some great local spots with grab-and-go options that’ll be a game changer come dinner time! Image Credit: Getty ImagesContinue Reading
Hi, I’m Kevin Begley
I grew up in Massachusetts just south of Boston. Radio has taken me all around the country cracking the mic in Boston, Los Angeles, and Richmond, Virginia. I’ve been here in Connecticut on Star 99.9 since 2012. I live in Milford with my wife Shannon and two beautiful daughters Grace and Penny. My two favorite things in life, after my family, radio and music, are pizza and golf. Before you ask me where my favorite pizza in Connecticut is, please make sure you have at least a few hours to discuss. I’m so excited to be hosting the show with Jenna and hopefully making your afternoons a little more fun and exciting.
List of my favorite things:
Hobbies: Pizza (making it, eating it, talking about it). Golf (I’m always available for 9 holes. Any time, any course).
Movies: Good Will Hunting. Home Alone. Caddyshack. Ghostbusters. The Sandlot
Food: Pizza (see above). Tacos. Sushi. Bacon, Egg, & Cheese sandwich.
TV Show: Lost. Breaking Bad. The Office. Seinfeld. Ted Lasso.
Artist: Mumford & Sons, The Killers, Blink-182, Foo Fighters, OneRepublic, Lady Gaga, Ed Sheeran
Fun facts: I can (sort of) juggle. I once did a radio show with Jonah Hill for a week
Something I hope to learn this year: How to play pickleball. Seems like there’s a lot of buzz
Hey there, I’m Jenna!
I am a Bronx-native thrilled to hang out with you every afternoon on Star 99.9! My radio adventures have taken me as far as Burlington, Vermont where I quickly learned I am NOT an avid skier. I love telling funny stories, and bringing you local and entertainment news updates on-air. Off the mic, you’ll find me spoiling my 2 nieces with crafting or baking dates. If I forget to defrost the chicken, dinner will most likely be sushi or tacos. I LOVE bubble tea and bao. I am a big fan of social media and often find myself going down trending rabbit-holes. Let’s be friends!
List of my favorite things:
Hobbies: Crafting, taking day-trips with friends, and cake decorating.
Movie: Jurassic Park (I’m a big dino nerd) and murder mysteries.
Food: If I could only eat one type of fast-food it would definitely be Taco Bell
TV Show: Comedies like New Girl or Schitt’s Creek and pretty much everything on Disney+
Artist: Lauryn Hill, Ariana Grande, Lizzo, Sara Bareilles, Ed Sheeran, The Fray…the list can go on.
Fun fact: It’s kind of a funny story, but I once won a talent show in Paris.
Something I hope to learn this year: Wheel throwing pottery. I want to have a “Ghost” moment at some point in my life.