This Sunday is the Golden Globes which kicks off The Anna and Raven Award Show Bucket Challenge! We’ve selected three random actors to win their respective categories… if they do, there will be consequences!
For those of you who want to play at home and draw your own challenges here are the remaining options from the bucket!
– If Steve Carrell wins for best actor in a comedy or musical for Battle of the Sexes, Anna must dress like Michael from the office or the guys must wax themselves into a man o lantern
– If Game of Thrones wins for best drama we all have to dress like cast members and one must deliver a monologue in Old English dialogue.
– If Michelle Pfeiffer wins best supporting actress in limited series for Wizard of Lies puller must dress like character from 1992’s batman returns.
– If Laura Dern kisses presenter after winning best actress for Big Little Lies puller must dress like a dinosaur to honor her Jurassic Park role.
– If Jessica Biel wins best drama actress limited series for The Sinner puller must dress like Justin Timberlake & preform 30 seconds of song with choreographed dance.
– If Ewan Mcgregor wins for best actor limited series for Fargo or Fargo wins best limited series puller must dress like his character Ray Stussey.
– If Tom Hanks wins best actor for The Post puller must dress as a memorable Tom Hanks role like Forrest Gump, Jim Lovell in Apollo 13, the coach in a league of their own or Chuck Noland in Castaway.