Every Friday in The Feed Kevin talks to Megan from CampByMama.com about all the great things to do in Connecticut with the family. Spring is finally here and she has some really fun ideas for this weekend.
Take a listen!
1. Baby Shark Live at the Palace Theater in Stamford, Sunday May 15th 2pm show. Save $20 with code STAMFORD
2. New Canaan Food Revolution in New Canaan, Elm Street, Saturday May 14th 9:30-11:30am. This event benefits Filling in the Blanks, will inspire every member of your family to get adventurous and taste something new. Get your tickets in advance!
3. Spring Apple Hunt at Lyman Orchards in Middlefield, Saturday May 14th 9-11:30am, $15 per child, ages 1-10. Pre registration required. Hunt for apples in the hay maze and attend more fun.
-The Magic of Bill Hoagland @ 11:30a and 12p Animals from Circle-K Petting Farm Horse-drawn carriage rides.
4. Boothe Memorial Park Antique & Class Car show in Stratford Sunday, May 15th, 9-4. Free to public all ages.
5. Beauty and the Beast at Downtown Cabaret Theater in Bridgeport shows both Saturday and Sunday May 14th and 15th
Mom Quote of the Week:
“I always say if you aren’t yelling at your kids you aren’t spending enough time with them.”
Photo credit: Getty Images