Every Friday in The Feed Kevin talks to Megan from CampByMama.com about all the great things to do in Connecticut with the family. This weekend Kevin is live from Big Time Rush at Hartford HealthCare Amphitheatre in Bridgeport. Megan also has some great events happening this weekend that involve live music, wine, and outdoor movies!
Anna at Beardsley Zoo: Saturday June 25 12pm-2pm
Raven at Pup Park in the SoNo Garden on the rooftop of The SoNo Collection: Sunday June 26 11am-4pm
1. Larocca’s Country Market is celebrating their 10th anniversary in Stamford, June 25th, 12-5, 105 Old Long Ridge. Live Music, Face Painting, Balloon Artists, Outdoor Games, Kid’s Arts & Crafts, Complimentary Food & Wine Tasting.
2. Lyman Orchards in Middlefield for Food Trucks on the Farm, Saturday, June 25th from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Free Admission! Fun activities include live music, pick-your-own strawberries & raspberries, horse drawn hayrides, petting farm, and more.
3. SoNo Music Fest, June 25, 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm, at The SoNo Collection in Norwalk. Jam to the tunes of some of your favorite bands, complemented by the amazing views from The SoNo Garden roof terrace. Plus, discover pop-up food markets, beauty booths, art exhibits, games, swag bags, and more.
4. Movies in the Mill River Park, Saturday June 25 in Stamford, (Sing 2) at 8:30 p.m. All movies are free and open to the public, drinks and snacks will be available for purchase in the Park.
5. The Midsummer Fantasy Renaissance Faire at the Warsaw Park in Ansonia! Immerse yourself in a world of history and imagination with an interactive village full of music, magic and fun for all ages. June 25-26, 11-9, rain or shine, no tickets sold at the door.
MEGAN’S MOM QUOTE: “It’s the freakin’ weekend, baby. I’m about to do 15 loads of laundry”