Every Friday in The Feed Kevin talks to Megan from CampByMama.com about all the great things to do in Connecticut with the family. This weekend you have a lot of options. From a rare unique art experience, to summer concerts and food fests.
1. Van Gogh Immersive Experience, Hartford, tickets available only online 8/13 and 8/14. Through the use of cutting-edge projection technology and an original score, Beyond Van Gogh breathes new life into over 300 of Van Gogh’s artworks.
2. Hey Stamford Food Fest, Mill River Park Stamford, August 13 @ 12:00 pm – 10:00 pm and August 14 12:00pm – 9:00 pm
3. Summer Concert Series, August 13 and 14 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm, Free Concerts at Sherman Green in Fairfield.
4. Broadway in Mathews Park in Norwalk, August 13 @ 3:30 pm – 8:30 pm. Relax, picnic and enjoy live performances of Broadway Disney classics including hits from The Little Mermaid, Encanto, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Frozen, Moana and more. Food trucks will be on site.
5. St. Roch’s Feast Carnival, Greenwich, August 13 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Megan’s Mom Quote of The Week: “Momster what happens to a mom after she counts to 3… “