Every Friday in The Feed Kevin talks to Megan from CampByMama.com about all the great things to do in Connecticut with the family. This week Megan has some great ways to spend the last long weekend of the summer. Butterflies, movie nights, and some epic farmer’s markets.
1. St. Leo Fair in Stamford, 24 Roxbury Road, Saturday Sept 3rd, 2pm – 11 pm. Fun for the whole family.
2. Maritime Aquarium in Norwalk, Sept 3-5, Don’t Miss it! “Flutter Zone” walkthrough butterfly exhibit daily through Sept. 5.
3. Lyman’s Orchards in Middlefield, outdoor Moana movie night Saturday at the Apple Barrel Farm market 7:30 pm.
4. Annual Goshen Fair. September 3 – 5, 2022. Saturday and Sunday 8 am – 9 pm. Monday 8 am – 6 pm.
5. Greenwich Farmer’s Market Sept 3 9:30 – 1:00pm, fresh items every Saturday. Arch Street and Horseneck Lane, Commuter Parking Lot.
MEGAN’S MOM QUOTE OF THE WEEK: “The most important item on my back-to-school shopping list is wine.”