Every Friday in The Feed Kevin talks to Megan from CampByMama.com about all the great things to do in Connecticut with the family. You can almost already smell the pumpkin spice and apple crisp as we head into the second weekend in September. It’s also fair and festival season so there is a lot to do with the fam this weekend.
1. Arts and Crafts on Bedford in Stamford Saturday Sept 10th 10am-6:30pm. Shop one of kind hand crafted goods. Check out Imagination Station, fun activities for kids in Latham Park too.
2. The Norwalk Oyster Festival in Veterans Memorial Park, Saturday Sept 10th 11am-11pm and Sunday Sept 11th 11am-8pm. Children free on Sunday! Food, rides, games, vendors, & live bands. Star 99.9 will be here all weekend too. So look for our blue tent!
3. Family Gallery Tours at Bruce Museum in Greenwich. Sunday, September 11 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm. This tour takes children five and up and their caregivers through the museum’s exhibitions. Families will be able to engage in conversations about the arts and sciences and do hands-on activities. Tour is free with admission to the Museum.
4. 11th Annual Health Wellness & Lifestyle Expo 2022 at Harbor Point in Stamford, September 10 @ 10:00 am – 6:00 pm. This complimentary one-day family and pet-friendly, health and wellness extravaganza will feature over 100 exhibitors, 8 different Zones, offering free fitness classes, pet wellness, healthy food and beverage exhibitors, healthy food trucks and fun, educational activities for the whole family!
5. Farmer’s Market of Black Rock on Saturday, September 10 @ 9:00 am – 1:00 pm. This farmers market offers locally grown produce and prepared foods, crafts and retail items from local artisans, live music, and educational events. The FMBR is located in the field next to St Ann’s in Black Rock, Bridgeport.
MEGAN’S MOM QUOTE OF THE WEEK: “Parenting is hard, especially trying to be patient with little versions of impatient you.”