Every Friday in The Feed Kevin talks to Megan from CampByMama.com about all the great things to do in Connecticut with the family. This weekend there’s everything from Halloween Haunts, to corn mazes and even some spooky fun for the pups!
MEGAN’S WEEKEND PICKS:
1. Terror At Quassy Saturday and Sunday at 6pm Halloween haunt event in the amusement park with numerous attractions, live entertainment, food and beverages.
2. That’s Amore Festival at Mill River Park in Stamford. Saturday and Sunday 12-8. Food, Music, and Fun for the whole family. Vendors and live performances admission is free.
3. Hop Yard Market at Two Roads Sunday October 9 @ 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm at Two Roads Brewing Company in Stratford. This is a free event! As long as the sun is shining kids and dogs are welcome in the Hop Yard!
4. Woof Woof the Shadow Pup, Saturday October 8, 5:00pm. Quick Center for the Arts at Fairfield University.
5. Lyman’s Orchard Corn Maze in Middlefield Sat & Sun: 10:00am-6:00pm. 4-acre maze carved into Ben Franklin.
Megan’s Mom Quote of the Week: “Sometimes I give my kids lollipops just to keep their little mouths busy instead of using it to ask me 5 hundred questions. I call it short lived self care”