Every Friday in The Feed Kevin talks to Megan from CampByMama.com about all the great things to do in Connecticut with the family. Halfway through October this is about the time all the pumpkin events are in full swing. Megan has some great picks for you to check out this weekend. From carving to scavenger hunts and everything in between.
The Great Pumpkin Festival in Stratford – Saturday 1pm-4pm
Race For Catherine: 5K For Kindness – Sunday 9am Keating Farms Ave – Fairfield Hills Campus
1. Hogan’s Cider Mill in Burlington so cute and quaint. The best apple cider and donuts. Lawn games and mini golf. Saturday and Sunday 11-7.
2. Go Wild Sunday, October 16th 2:00 PM – 5:30 PM at the Greenwich Polo Club: Ferris Wheel, Petting Zoo, Giant Maze, Bungee Trampoline, Live Music, Arts & Crafts, Rock Climbing Wall, Soccer, and Food Trucks.
3. Stew Leonard’s Halloween drive thru in Norwalk.
4. The Great Wilton Pumpkin Fest Saturday Oct 15th 2-4pm. Pumpkins, Lawn Games, Cider, Donuts, Cooking Demos, and Pumpkin Decorating.
5. The Not So Scary Scavenger Hunt at the SoNo Collection in Norwalk Saturday October 15th 12-3:30pm. An indoor experience designed for kids 10 and under.
Megan’s Mom Quote of The Week: “Motherhood is an extreme sport. That’s why we have to wear workout clothes everyday. “