Every Friday in The Feed Kevin talks to Megan from CampByMama.com about all the great things to do in Connecticut with the family. We are about a week away from Halloween and this is one of the best weekends to visit all the haunted houses and attractive we have here in the state. Megan has some great ones for you to check out. Happy Haunting!
KEVIN’S WEEKEND PICKS:
Saturday 5pm-7pm I will be at Total Mortgage Arena in Bridgeport for the Bridgeport Islanders home opener! If you’re going to the game swing by the fan fast out front before and say hi.
Anna and Raven’s Clear Victory Painting Trick or Treat Day is next Saturday! October 29th at Hartford Healthcare Amphitheatre in Bridgeport. Get tix here
Legends of Fear in Shelton!
MEGAN’S WEEKEND PICKS:
1. Downtown Cabaret Theater in Bridgeport, Haunted House Saturday October 22 @ 1:30 pm – 6:30 pm. A classic walk-through haunted house with surprises and fun at every turn! 11 haunted chambers are sure to make you scream. Recommended for ages 7+.
2. Into the Depp Saturday October 22 @ 7:00 pm – 11:30 pm at the SoNo Collection get ready to scream! With dozens of live actors, this haunt takes roughly 30 minutes to walk through. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
3. Silvermine in Norwalk Halloween Event. Saturday October 22 @ 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm Art, Tricks & Treats Spooky Art Creation, Face Painting, Costume Parade. Costumes are optional but strongly encouraged.
4. United Methodist Church in Stamford Trunk or Treat Saturday October 22 @ 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm, Food trucks, trick or treating, kids activities, fun for the whole family.
5. Forest of Fear in Danbury at St. Gregory the Great
Parish Saturday Oct 22nd. Haunted Attraction Halloween fun and fright.
MEGAN’S MOM QUOTE OF THE WEEK: “It’s that time of year where I get to pretend the the 5 pounds of candy I’m buying is for trick or treaters.”