Every Friday in The Feed Kevin talks to Megan from CampByMama.com about all the great things to do in Connecticut with the family. The weekend before Thanksgiving always brings a lot of fun family events. This weekend we have a huge parade in Stamford, lots of holiday strolls and tree lightings, and more!
Wizard of Oz performed by Masuk High School students in Monroe Friday 7pm. Saturday 2pm and 7pm shows. Get tickets here
1. New Canaan Turkey Trot Sunday November 20th @ 11:30 am – 2:30 pm at Waveny Park. Run to support Open Doors CT and help bridge the gap between homelessness and housing.
2. Stamford Downtown Parade Spectacular! Show us your signs and look for the Star 99.9 Float!
Sunday, November 20th @ 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm. On the eve of the parade, a Balloon Inflation Party on Saturday, November 19th from 3-6 p.m. at the intersection of Hoyt Street and Summer Street.
3. The Enchanted Forest in Greenwich November 19 @ 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, Photos with Santa, Crafts with Ms. Claus, Holiday Games, Access to the Giving Shop, Hot Cocoa Bar, Food Truck.
4. Glow Wild Lantern Festival all weekend at Connecticut’s Beardsley Zoo
5. Elf the Musical Saturday November 19 @ 10:00 am Oakdale Theater.
Megan’s Mom Quote of the Week: “Pretty excited about making a huge Thanksgiving feast so my son can eat a roll”