Every Friday in The Feed Kevin talks to Megan from CampByMama.com about all the great things to do in Connecticut with the family. Mid January is the time for all the winter fun. Skiing, Winterfest parties, and even some indoor fun. Megan has some great picks this week for you to check out!
1. Family Day at Darien Library Sunday, January 22nd at 2pm. Join a musical performance and story-time followed by some engaging crafts and cupcakes in the Children’s Library! Families are invited to celebrate the annual birthday of the Library.
2. Ski Sundown Winterfest Saturday January 21 @ 11:00 am – 2:00 pm. Put on your favorite winter costume, funny hat or helmet cover and celebrate the winter season with us! This event is free to anyone with a Ski Sundown lift ticket or pass!
3. Norwalk Film Festival at the Wall Street Theater Sunday January 22 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
4. The Ugly Duckling at the Downtown Cabaret Theatre in Bridgeport all weekend.
5. Whittingham Discovery Center Sat. 10-9pm
Sun 10-8pm. The center is a state-of-the-art visitor and environmental education center in the heart of Stamford that provides visitors with a place to explore the wonders of nature in the middle of the city.
Megan’s Mom Quote of the Week: “I don’t want to sleep like a baby I want to sleep like a husband.”
Image credit: Getty Images