Every Friday in The Feed Kevin talks to Megan from CampByMama.com about all the great things to do in Connecticut with the family. Despite the cold temps coming this weekend Megan still has some great events and ideas for you to do with the family. From Winter Carnivals to scavenger hunts and musicals.
Take Your Child to the Library Day: I got an email last week from Sarah who works at Black Rock Branch Library in Bridgeport. They are trying to get the community to come back to the Bridgeport Public Libraries post Covid with interesting and fun events. Saturday February 4th at all Bridgeport Public Library locations they will have free events going on for parents and kids. Giveaways, reading, and even a chance for the little ones when they get a library card.
1. Norwalk Public Library Sea Creature Scavenger Hunt all day Saturday the 4th. Search for sea creatures and win prizes. 1 Belden Ave.
2. Wilton Winter Carnival Sunday February 5 @ 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm. Wilton Center will transform into a winter wonderland at the Town Green with exciting festivities including whimsical horse drawn, magic show, watch a live ice sculpting demonstration and so much more.
3. Groundhog the Musical based on the hit film, Saturday and Sunday showtimes in Stamford, Curtain Call.
4. Breast Cancer Alliance Valentine’s Day. Party Family Open House with activities and sweets for children ages 4-10 Sunday February 5th 3-5pm at the Norwalk Art Space.
5. Earthplace in Westport Saturday February 4 @ 12:00. Join each Saturday for a different nature-based activity. Guests will explore the sanctuary, create art, climb trees, get dirty, catch bugs, and most importantly enjoy the great outdoors!
Megan’s Mom Quote of The Week: “It’s very tiring babysitting my mom’s grandkids. Can someone tell her to come get them.”