Every Friday in The Feed Kevin talks to Megan from CampByMama.com about all the great things to do in Connecticut with the family. Heading into Valentine’s Day Weekend there are some fun events happening this weekend. Everything from a Sweetheart’s ball to indoor mini golf!
1. Darien Arts Center, Dance is in the Air. An evening of dance featuring contemporary love duets and an original and fresh world premiere from East Coast Contemporary Ballet! All wknd Saturday February 11 at 7:30pm and Sunday February 12 at 2pm. Tickets: $35.
2. Sweetheart Ball at Stepping Stones Museum in Norwalk Saturday February 11 @ 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm. All children and their favorite grown-ups are invited to glam-up and spend the early evening at this Valentine’s Day soiree.
3. Ferguson Library in Stamford Mini-Golf Saturday February 11 @ 11:00 am – 5:00 pm. All ages are invited to putt their way through the Harry Bennett Branch as it is transformed into a miniature golf course.Tickets are $5 per player, per round. Kids under three play for free. Refreshments served at the 19th hole.
4. Valentine’s Day Party at Lymans Orchard in Middlefield Saturday February 11 @ 10:00 am – 4:00 pm. The Apple Barrel Farm Market is the place to be for Valentine’s Day fun and festivities. Enjoy a variety of crafts, sweet treats and activities with your Valentine!
5. Sam’s Bridge in Greenwich Farmer’s Market Saturday February 11 @ 9:30 am – 1:00 pm
Megan’s Mom Quote of the Week: “I’m just a mom helping my child, look for a toy I threw away.”
Image credit: Getty Images