Every Friday in The Feed Kevin talks to Megan from CampByMama.com about all the great things to do in Connecticut with the family. Heading into the final weekend of February Megan has a lot of fun ideas including maple sugar, monster trucks, basketball, and even some ice skating!
1. Stamford Nature Center First Maple Sugar Fest Sunday February 26 @ 10:00 am – 2:00 pm.
You can make our very own line of maple syrup from the 200+ mature maple trees on the 118-acre campus.
2. Monster Jam the most action-packed motorsports experience for families in the world today returns to Hartford for an adrenaline-charged weekend at XL Center on Saturday, February 25 – Sunday, February 26.
3. Harlem Wizards at Westhill High in Stamford Saturday Feb 25th the game begins at 2:00 pm and the doors will open at 1:00 pm. Be sure to purchase your tickets in advance online.
4. Art in the Park is returning Saturday February 25th in Stamford 10am-12pm at the Whittingham Discovery Center.
5. Brookfield Community Ice Skate at Danbury Ice Area Sunday February 26 @ 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm a free event.
Megan’s Mom Quote of the Week: “Sometimes I wish I could be the load of laundry in the dryer so I could sit in the dark, quiet space and everyone would ignore me for a week.”