Monday March 6, 2023: Your Big Move; Interview With The Tooth Fairy; Anna’s Old Alarm

Monday March 6, 2023: Your Big Move; Interview With The Tooth Fairy; Anna’s Old Alarm

It’s hard to figure out the perfect gift for somebody, and it can be even harder if you know them well!  Anna and Raven both have immediate family members with birthdays this week and they have no clue what to do! (:30)

Are you up to date on this week’s biggest news stories?  Anna and Raven will get you caught up on what’s trending, including the long awaited response to the slap heard round the world! (3:01)

Dishwashers are magical machines that do 90% of the work for you.  But if you can’t bring yourself to do the remaining 10%, that’s all I need to know about you! (6:42)

Did you have a dumb argument this weekend?  Anna and Raven both had arguments with their respective spouses over their inability to make a decision! (10:17)

What did you learn during your last big move?  Anna is getting ready to move into a new house and she needs all the advice she can get! (14:17)

Do you have a kid who’s addicted to video games? It’s a very common problem these days, but psychotherapist Amy Morin from has some tips on how to break the habit! (21:54)

It’s a very big day on the Anna and Raven show.  The Tooth Fairy herself is in the studio and Anna has so many questions! (25:33)

A miracle has occurred at Anna’s home!  That which had passed has returned to life, but her husband is definitely not thrilled about it! (29:10)

Devon and Lacy’s daughter is getting ready to celebrate her tenth birthday. Because she got so many gifts for Christmas, she has no idea what she wants for her birthday. Lacy has suggested that instead of gifts from family and friends, she ask for donations to a charity. Their daughter agreed but Devon thinks that Lacy pushed it on her and that it’s not fair. Lacy disagrees, why get more junk when she can learn about making a difference? Devon says it would be one thing if it was their daughter’s idea, but it wasn’t, it was Lacy’s. Whose side are you on? (36:32)

Lori has a shot at $3100!  Can she beat Raven in pop culture trivia and win the prize? (44:06)