Every Friday in The Feed Kevin talks to Megan from CampByMama.com about all the great things to do in Connecticut with the family.
This week it’s all about the St. Pats Parades! Look for Kevin, Anna and Raven in Milford on Saturday and New Haven on Sunday. Megan gives us some other fun festive March events happening this weekend. Including slime, dinosaurs, leprechauns and more!
Look for Star in all the parades this weekend!
Milford St. Patrick’s Day Parade on Saturday, March 11th at 1pm. Downtown Milford.
New Haven St. Patrick’s Day Parade Sunday, March 12th at 1:30pm. Downtown New Haven.
1. St Patrick’s day kids craft and slime bar. Sunday March 12th 10am to 2pm at Designs by Lee in Stamford. Kids can get in the Irish spirit with Crystal creating St. Patrick’s Day chalkboard canvas paintings. Also make slime at Leyla’s Slime Bar! Registration not required!
2. Giggling Pig in Shelton. Bring the kids to make their own custom batch of slime. You can also make a fun leprechaun craft for the holiday! $25 per child
3. Mommy & Me Leprechaun Tea Sunday March 11 @ 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm. Essex Steam Train & Riverboat in Essex. Make a memorable experience riding through the picturesque Connecticut River Valley aboard this celebratory St Patrick’s excursion.
4. The Music Man at New Canaan High School March this weekend Saturday March 11th at 2pm!
5. Jurassic Quest is ROARING into Hartford, CT at the CT Convention Center all weekend long. The largest & most realistic traveling dinosaur experience in North America! Purchase tickets online before the event guarantees entry in case of sell out.
6. Animal Detectives Hike Saturday March 11th 3-4:30pm at the Bartlett Arboretum & Gardens in Stamford. From tracks to scat, this hike explores the diet, shelter, and foraging habits of the critters, large and small.
Megan’s Mom Quote of the Week: “Becoming a mom to me means you have to accepted the fact that for the next 16 years of your life, you will have a sticky purse.”