Every Friday in The Feed Kevin talks to Megan from CampByMama.com about all the great things to do in Connecticut with the family.
As we head into St. Patrick’s Day weekend there is lots to do with the fam! Everything from parades to puppet shows and even bingo!
Greenwich St. Patrick’s Day Parade This Sunday at 2pm. Parade kicks off atTown Hall, going up to West Putnam and down Greenwich Avenue. Look for the Star 99.9 Street Team!
1. Marvelous Metamorphoses Dance and Puppet Theater Performance. Sunday, March 19 at 1:00 pm at the Carriage Barn in New Canaan. Bring the family to an engaging Sova Dance & Puppet Theater performance that brings nature’s cycles to life through song, dance and the art of puppetry. Celebrate beautiful transformations in our world and the ecological health of our planet! Tickets: $20 or $75 for a family of four or more.
2. Bingo at the Italian Center of Stamford Sunday, March 19 3:00p-5:00pm. Gather your family & join an afternoon of classic fun at the IC! $5.00 per member, $10.00 per non-member.
3. Free Braiding pop up at Le Boudoir in Darien. Get ready for an unforgettable experience with Braid Bonanza by Le Boudoir Darien. Saturday March 18th 11am-6pm.
4. Lyman Orchards Farm Store at the Apple Barrel in Middlefield. Saturday, March 18th: 10am, 1pm & 3pm: Shamrock Cookie Workshop (reservations in advance) Sunday, March 19th: 10am – 1pm: Goat Strolls with Bradley Mountain Farms.
5. Moca Westport One Hour Kids’ Drop In Art Sunday March 19 @ 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm $20 *FREE events & activities children ages 3-7.
Megan’s Mom Quote of the Week: “Motherhood is an extreme sport that’s why we have to wear workout clothes everyday.”