Every Friday in The Feed Kevin and Jenna talk to Megan from CampByMama.com about all the great things to do in Connecticut with the family.
Check out these fun events!
1. Stamford’s 2023 Thanksgiving Parade Spectacular and its giant balloons to hit the street Nov. 19.The yearly event is best known for its collection of giant children’s character balloons including Bob the Builder, Daniel Tiger, Elmo, Oscar the Grouch, Mr. Potato Head, Peppa Pig and more. In all, there will be 14 giant helium balloons on display this year. The day before the parade, there will be a “Balloon Inflation Party” from 3 to 6 p.m. at the intersection of Hoyt and Summer streets, featuring live music and a special appearance by Santa.
2. Terrain in Westport Holiday Open House Saturday, November 18 | 11:00am – 4:00pm. Kick off the holiday season with a festive day of live music, fresh Christmas trees, fire pits, a local artisan gift market, kids’ facepaint, tasty treats, savory eats, and more!
3. The Woman’s Club of Greenwich Holiday Boutique Saturday Nov 18th 10-4 Free Admission, 89 Maple Ave in Greenwich. Variety of Vendors, Raffle Prizes, Grandma’s Kitchen. Proceeds benefit the Woman’s Club of Greenwich.
4. Mean Girls, the Musical Performances are all wknd November Saturday November 18 at 7:00 pm in the NCHS Auditorium in New Canaan.
5. Holiday Wish an immersive, light-filled world of Holiday enchantment at Stamford Town Center. Designed to put families into the spirit of the season.
Megan’s Mom Quote: “Can’t wait to make a huge Thanksgiving meal so my kid can just eat a roll.”