Every Friday in The Feed Kevin talks to Megan from CampByMama.com about all the great things to do in Connecticut with the family. January tends to be a slow month for weekend events, but Megan has some great ones for you. Including some fun ice skating for the whole fam!
1. The Carousel at Mill River Park in Stamford Saturday January 14 @ 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
2. Ice skating at Waveny park the new Boucher Community ice rink in New Canaan. Saturday: 10am – 9pm, Sunday: 11am – 8pm. There are no skate rentals so bring your own.
3. Seal Spotting & Birding Cruise Saturday January 14 @ 9:30 am – 10:30 am at the Maritime Aquarium Dock in Norwalk.
4. Submarine Force Library & Museum in Groton.
5. Bruce Museum in Greenwich.
Megan’s Mom Quote of the Week: “Based on the amount of laundry I do each week, I’m going to assume that there are people who live here that I have not met yet.”